Logo Design Package
Logo Design That Sings To Your Ideal Audience
Great logo design is everything your business stands for, wrapped up in a single Bite Size graphic.
It’s a big job for a little shape or collection of letters! Which is why you want to get it right the first time.
The Bite Size logo design package takes you through a comprehensive brand foundation process. This helps you clarify your what, why, how and who are you serving.
Your vision for your business will be crystal clear so we can design a mouth-watering logo for your business and audience.
A great logo is the main ingredient of a lasting brand
Who is the Bite Size Logo Design Package for?
- You’re a creative, courageous and go-getting female business owner
- You understand that great logo design is an investment (and it’ll pay off in spades)
- You’re after a graphic designer on the Mornington Peninsula (supporting local is my jam)
- You’ve done the hard work building your business – and now you want to show it
- You’re a savvy start-up and you want to lay some solid foundations for your new brand
3-4 week Logo Design Process
- 30 – 60 minute brand foundation call – where I’ll dive deep into who you are and what you do
- 1-3 logo concepts
- 1 primary logo and 2 alternative logos (for example stacked and horizontal)
- Up to 3 rounds of revisions via a 15-minute Zoom chat or email if the feedback is clear
- Logo colours in hash, CMYK and RGB form
- 1 x font suggestion
- 3 x brand launch graphics with concept mock-ups – so you can get a glimpse of how it’s going to look!
- Email signature to use immediately
- Basic 3 page brand guide pdf
- Client portal access
Investment: $1150+GST over 3 payments
Options to add: business card design, postcard design, social media templates, T-shirt design
“Candice is supportive, encouraging and even excited about the work! She has creative ability and technical expertise. Importantly she is friendly, reliable and offers support on completion of the job.
Any anxiety about paying the bill disappears on seeing the extensive job plan, and it actually becomes a pleasure to support such an outstanding small business.”
-Kim Miles Artist
See My Latest Work
Here’s How It Works
First things first, we’ll get to know each other via a 15-minute discovery call. If we’re the right fit, I’ll send over a proposal, contract, invoice and brand foundation questionnaire. Then, it’s time to kick-start the creative process with a 30 – 60 minute zoom call where I’ll dive deep into who you are and what you do.
Now the creativity is unleashed. I’ll create 4 logo concepts with a little video explaining the process. There will be a range of styles, so you can see how your business looks from different angles. From here, you select 1 to take forward to refine.
Fly, baby, fly
Next, I’ll refine the chosen logo, try different colours and you’ll have up to 3 rounds of feedback via Zoom (to save the emails back and forth!). I make sure you are 100% in love with it.
Then the last step is polish it off, create the many different logo files, email signature and then you’re ready to fly!
“I enjoy Candice’s openness to my ideas and needs for the business. Her enthusiasm is infectious and she is well-prepared to offer ideas on directions I can pursue.”
-Carmel, Seaberry Studio
Am I The Designer For you?
I’m the kinda’ designer that uses both sides of my brain.
The right side of my brain runs free, colours outside of the lines and embraces your wild ideas (the wilder the better, I say). The left side of my brain brings structure, reason and logic. It reins in the right side when it’s lost in the clouds. The result? Branding that isn’t just unique, creative and beautiful… It works, too.
It connects, inspires and converts.
Let’s Make It Happen!
If you think we’d be a great match, let’s jump on a free 30-minute discovery call.
We work and live on the traditional lands of the Bunarong people. We respect and honour Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders past, present and future. We acknowledge the stories, traditions and living cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples on this land, and understand that sovereignty was never ceded.
© 2020 | Website by Paige Digital