We are on holidays from December 17 till January 24. Book a free 30min chat in 2022 to discuss your project.
A Design Intensive To Get Results Yesterday!
A dedicated half/full day to tackle those designs that desperately need to be completed. Yesterday, if possible.
Let me take care of them for you, so you can focus on the work you love and are good at!
What sorts of tasks can be included?
- Branded business document suite
- Social media templates
- Document design and layout
- Web page design for existing websites
- Custom patterns
- Signage design
- + more!
Let me take care of your design tasks, so you can move forward
A Design Saviour VIP Day is an intensive day where we work 1:1 to complete a design project that is dragging it’s feet, is too fiddly to DIY, or you just need a professional to take it and run with it.
By the end of the day you will feel lighter knowing you never have to think about doing that ‘thing’ ever again!
Plus, you won’t be overwhelmed by all the details and technicalities – that’s what I’m here for. Just tell me the end result you need, and I’ll guide you through the project process so we can get it delivered quickly and professionally.
Who is the Design Saviour VIP Day for?
- You’ve been DIY’ing a few design tasks for your small business but it’s taking too long or they don’t look like your brand
- You have very specific needs
- You’re a passionate female small business owner ready to outsource to the professionals
- You have an existing logo and brand that you love
- You are able to complete the comprehensive pre-homework at least 3 days prior to ensure the success of the project
- You know what you like/don’t like and can make aesthetic decisions quickly
- You can be available to give feedback throughout the day
- You’re after a graphic designer on the Mornington Peninsula (supporting local is my jam)
Half or full day intensive design service
Half day – 3 hours 9:30am – 12:30pm
Full day – 6 hours 9:30am – 3:30pm
- In depth pre-homework to collect all the details, content and files needed for the day
- A list of deliverables and timeline for the day
- Kickoff Zoom meeting to work out the details
- 11am 15min Zoom chat to present work for feedback (due within an hour)
- 1pm 15 Zoom chat to present work for final feedback (due during the call)
- Recorded videos for any training needed
- All files delivered (via Google Drive or We Transfer)
- Final phone call at 3:30 to wrap up
- 30 days of post-intensive email support
Half day $559+GST
Full day $1118+GST
2-part payment plan for full day
What’s NOT included?
New logo design
Full website design and development
The Design Saviour Service is ideal for small businesses with existing brands who have design needs beyond the foundational stage of branding and a new website.
“Candice was so in touch with what we were looking for, she constantly kept us in the loop and consequently nailed exactly what we were looking for!”
-Belle, Cellar House
Hey You, Your Time Matters
Most design agencies will tell you that a small business branding package takes time. And they’re right – it does. Putting the right amount of emotion, soul and purpose into your visual identity won’t happen overnight.
So, what makes the Paige Digital approach different? I’ve simplified things. My collaborative and intensive process means that I’ll get the job done faster – all while pouring the same amount of love, dedication and energy into your brand.
See My Latest Work
Here’s How It Works
First things first, we’ll get to know each other via a 15-minute discovery call. If we’re the right fit, I’ll send over a proposal, contract, invoice and project questionnaire. Then, it’s time to knuckle down and work out a realistic and ‘wish list’ version of the deliverables you will receive.
Main VIP Day
Cherry on Top
Once you’ve patted yourself on the back for outsourcing your design to-do list, you may have some questions. I offer 30 days of email support to help with anything related to the VIP day tasks.
“I enjoy Candice’s openness to my ideas and needs for the business. Her enthusiasm is infectious and she is well-prepared to offer ideas on directions I can pursue.”
-Carmel, Seaberry Studio
Am I The Designer For you?
I’m the kinda’ designer that uses both sides of my brain.
The right side of my brain runs free, colours outside of the lines and embraces your wild ideas (the wilder the better, I say). The left side of my brain brings structure, reason and logic. It reins in the right side when it’s lost in the clouds. The result? Branding that isn’t just unique, creative and beautiful… It works, too.
It connects, inspires and converts.
Let’s Make It Happen!
If you think we’d be a great match, you can select your day and book now.
We work and live on the traditional lands of the Bunarong people. We respect and honour Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders past, present and future. We acknowledge the stories, traditions and living cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples on this land, and understand that sovereignty was never ceded.
© 2020 | Website by Paige Digital