We are on holidays from December 17 till January 24. Book a free 30min chat in 2022 to discuss your project.
Create Together Small Business Branding Package
Brand and Logo Design That’s Naturally You
A branding package is all about showcasing your brand in a way that feels right.
And those colours, lines and shapes that you use – they matter. They tell a story, share your values, build trust and grow connections. They speak volumes. And done well, they can create a drool-worthy brand that will have you audience begging for more.
Let’s Collaborate So You Can Connect
If you’re looking for a brand and logo designer to take your project and run with it – this isn’t the package for you. From where I stand, there’s a whole lot of collaboration that needs to happen between the first briefing and brand reveal. You’ve got ideas along the way – and I want to hear them. Loud and clear.
Because I believe that the best designs happen with your input. They inject the essence of who you are – quirks and all.
My 1-hour live sketch let’s you guide the way. Like your own personal brand chef – I’ll cook up a storm based on your favourite flavours, and then show you the secret sauce for a standout brand (even if you’re the kinda’ person who burns toast).
You won’t just leave my fast-tracked branding experience with stunning logos, colours and fonts. You’ll get a complete guide on when and how to use them so your brand can show up with confidence – in a way that feels so natural.
Who is the Create Together Small Business Branding Package for?
- You’re a creative, courageous and go-getting female business owner
- You’ve got vision and you’re ready to take your brand to the next level
- You understand that branding is an investment (and it’ll pay off in spades)
- You know that being consistent with your visual identify builds trust and connection
- You’re after a graphic designer on the Mornington Peninsula (supporting local is my jam)
- You’ve done the hard work building your business – and now you want to show it
- You’re a savvy start-up and you want to lay some solid foundations for your new brand
4-6 week Branding Process
- 30 – 60 minute brand foundation call – where I’ll dive deep into who you are and what you do
- Brand strategy – analysis of what is and isn’t currently working, industry research and an outline of your brand’s vision, values and purpose statement
- 1 x logo concept
- 1 primary logo and 2 alternative logos (for example stacked and horizontal)
- Up to 3 rounds of revisions via a 15-minute Zoom chat, for a clear, collaborative process
- 2 icon logos (perfect for Instagram!)
- 1 favicon logo for use in your web browser
- A unique colour palette and font selection
- A complete brand guide – this includes a summary of your brand, a mood board and advice on how and when to use your different logos, colours and fonts
- Custom pattern – perfect for social media, product labels, packaging and more!
- 3 x brand launch graphics with concept mock-ups – so you can get a glimpse of how it’s going to look!
Investment: from $2500+GST
Option to add: Business card, postcard design, social media templates, html email signature, packaging design
“Candice was the most easy going, accomodating and helpful person to work with. She completely brought our brand to life. It was a seamless process and we couldn’t recommend her enough. Thank you so much Candice!”
-Chan, Cellar House
Hey You, Your Time Matters
Most design agencies will tell you that a small business branding package takes time. And they’re right – it does. Putting the right amount of emotion, soul and purpose into your visual identity won’t happen overnight.
So, what makes the Paige Digital approach different? I’ve simplified things. My collaborative and intensive process means that I’ll get the job done faster – all while pouring the same amount of love, dedication and energy into your brand.
See My Latest Work
Here’s How It Works
First things first, we’ll get to know each other via a 15-minute discovery call. If we’re the right fit, I’ll send over a proposal, contract, invoice and brand foundation questionnaire. Then, it’s time to kick-start the creative process with a 30 – 60 minute zoom call where I’ll dive deep into who you are and what you do.
Now for the fun part. After our meeting, I’ll create a stunning mood board and colour palette. Then, it’s time for you to take a step into my creative process via a 1-hour live sketch! Here, we’ll share ideas and I’ll ask for your feedback along the way. By the end of the meeting, you’ll choose 2 stunning designs to be digitised.
After the live sketch I’ll prepare your unique designs! You’ll then have up to 3 rounds of feedback via a 15-minute Zoom call. Then, you’ll select a logo and get your complete branding package! The result is a brand that feels exactly like you – and you can start creating an authentic, long-term connection with your audience.
“I enjoy Candice’s openness to my ideas and needs for the business. Her enthusiasm is infectious and she is well-prepared to offer ideas on directions I can pursue.”
-Carmel, Seaberry Studio
Am I The Designer For you?
I’m the kinda’ designer that uses both sides of my brain.
The right side of my brain runs free, colours outside of the lines and embraces your wild ideas (the wilder the better, I say). The left side of my brain brings structure, reason and logic. It reins in the right side when it’s lost in the clouds. The result? Branding that isn’t just unique, creative and beautiful… It works, too.
It connects, inspires and converts.
Let’s Make It Happen!
If you think we’d be a great match, let’s jump on a free 30-minute discovery call.
We work and live on the traditional lands of the Bunarong people. We respect and honour Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders past, present and future. We acknowledge the stories, traditions and living cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples on this land, and understand that sovereignty was never ceded.
© 2020 | Website by Paige Digital